I’m not really understanding where Blackberry is going at this moment, announcing Alicia Keys as their creative director. I guess they really think that people are going to buy the phone strictly because she claims to be using it. And that may be the case for some people, but I doubt that all the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy users are just going to abruptly switch to a device that has not been known to really to be all that impressive in the past few years. And using Alicia Keys to make that happen is a method that actually scares me into believing that their new products may be a fail without the celeb boost.
With a completely new operating design, Blackberry is stepping their phone game up, introducing
the new Blackberry Z10, available in the UK now and in the US in March. I have had the chance to watch a few reviews on the new software and design and I noticed that this particular Blackberry has no actual keyboard, which is unlike all the former devices that caused the tech company to fall waaaay behind….I actually forgot Blackberry existed for a moment (no offense, shrugs shoulders). In comparison to Apple’s IOS and Google’s Android, there is none. But, according to Galen Gruman (writer for InfoWorld.com), Microsoft should feel a little heat once the Blackberry Z10 becomes available in stores.
Click here to read more and check out some review vids below…let me know what you think!
- Alicia Keys Dubbed As New Global Creative Director of BlackBerry Is Raising Eyebrows (dulcemovement.com)
- Alicia Keys Named Global Creative Director at BlackBerry (shoppingblog.com)
- Alicia Keys Dumps Her iPhone For New Job With BlackBerry (hot937.cbslocal.com)
- Alicia Keys Named New Global Creative Director Of BlackBerry (hiphopwired.com)
- BlackBerry Appoints Alicia Keys Global Creative Director (mashable.com)
- Alicia Keys is the new Global Creative Director at BlackBerry (crackberry.com)