Jessica Guilbeaux, 31, a school teacher at Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Center, has been charged with having improper relationship with a student, which is a second degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison. She was arrested Monday and is now out on a $50,000 bond.
A warrant requested by a DISD police detective states that the 18-year-old student, of whom is being identified by the initials “JS”, was attending the senior prom, where Guilbeaux was also attending as a chaperone. The warrant states: “JS and Guilbeaux began flirting at the prom…Guilbeaux and JS left the prom together and Guilbeaux drove them to a residence in Dallas”.
Supposedly, while at that residence, the two engaged in sexual activities and ended the night with Guilbeaux dropping the student off at his home.
Subscribe to our blog for immediate updates.
“Like” us on Facebook!!!
- Dallas school teacher accused of having sex with student after prom (crimeblog.dallasnews.com)
- DaNita Wilson, Georgia Teacher, Accused Of Having Sex With 7 High School Students (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police: Teacher at Missouri School for the Blind had sexual contact with student (stltoday.com)
- Ex-Ga. teacher sentenced to prison on sex charges (onlineathens.com)
- Manual Academy teacher could face a lifetime behind bars (cinewsnow.com)