With the Samsung Galaxy S3 being the world’s biggest selling Android smartphone at the moment, Samsung is set to unveil what is believed to be Apple’s IPhone 5 competitor today at the Radio City music hall in New York.
According to BusinessInsider.com, this phone is rumored to have capabilities ranging from controlling the screen by eye movement to wireless charging, as well as better processing and photography. Of course the quality of plastic material leaves plenty room for Apple to beat with their aluminum, glass, and steel casing.
Said to be able to detect facial movements, this phone auto scrolls as you read script on the screen and will automatically pause a video if it senses that you’ve turned away from it. Impressive, isn’t it? With a 5 in. screen (1 in. bigger than the IPhone 5) and Samsung’s eight-core Exynos 5 processor, the Galaxy S4 seems to be in line to give Apple a run for their money. The front facing camera is also upgraded to 2 mega pixels, improving picture and video calling quality, which I’m sure we can all appreciate.
Korean blog, 168.com was able to get their hands on this amazing new phone, and has released pictures on their site, which we’ve managed to put in a slideshow below. Check out the newest Android phone coming to the market, and be sure to ‘Like’ us on Facebook!
- Samsung to release the much awaited Galaxy S4 (examiner.com)
- Galaxy S4 launch: Samsung brings the fight to Apple (guardian.co.uk)
- Samsung’s Galaxy S4 dials up Apple pressure – MarketWatch (marketwatch.com)
- Samsung set to launch S4 smartphone (bbc.co.uk)
- Samsung’s Answer To The iPhone 5 Comes Out Today (businessinsider.com)
- Rumor: Apple And Samsung Both Introducing Phones That Will Charge Wirelessly In 2013 (uproxx.com)